The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Juan Pablo/ Lonnie Chevrie/Doug McKenzie Bill Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Howdy,

I don't know about you guys but I thought the info in the "moved" thread was pretty important. Mainly the credit history of one of the most visual bill changes ever created.

Can anyone help me find where it went? If not I would be happy to post the info again.

All the best,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
326 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
Nate,
I think the thread was deleted before I got a chance to look at it. Thanks for clearing up any confusion in regards to the Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch and its origins. Much appreciated.

Doug
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
No Problem Doug!

I will post the proper credit history again, but just to tired to walk up to my library and get the info at the moment.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm curious as to whats the difference in handling between chevires version and dougs?
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
You can find out for $33.50.

It appears the only place that thread "moved" to was oblivion. I guess if I was Justin I wouldn't want anyone reading it either. : )

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
326 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
Have you seen the demo video?

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1385

If you are familiar with the Juan Pablo handling and the Lonnie Chevrie handling, you will notice some huge differences in regards to folding/unfolding (none before or after in mine) and how clean you start and end.

thanks

Doug McKenzie
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I did not have a chance to read the thread since this morning, but the one you are asking about looks to have been moved to a private forum (the freezer I think they call it). Usually threads go there to get edited if there was some inflamatory stuff in it. Usually those threads wind up back in the public forum after the white wash.
Click to visit:
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey nate, na I don't think I will be buying it...CHRIST!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
So you just wanted me to describe it? Or were you just thinking out load?

No need to curse.... : )

Thanks for the info Dan.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I just wanted a feel to where he took the thing...its obviously different but very close to the original and also chevires...no big deal
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Ted,

If you need a loan just let me know.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
How about about oh $5000 that would help...no noi....its a great vertsion of it and I don't want anyone to think that I'm not showing doug his dues....i have a version of it on dvd...i have about 500 lonnie chevrie dvd's in stock...want to buy one...

lonnie is doing a new set in september some more gret ideas
koz
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Ted,

No I just thought your posts would have more substance on this issue of you were actually aware of the mechanics of Doug's handling. Just trying to help.

All the best,

Nathan

KranzoMagic.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I kind of a grip on what hes doing...it looks great...and I think any version would be a nice addition to anyones arsenal

how are things nate...working?

koz
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
More than ever.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Chevrie
View Profile
Regular user
West Texas
120 Posts

Profile of Chevrie
I don't think this method could be included in Part III of John Lovicks wonderful book... Full credit to Juan Pablo, great guy, great magician, please buy his products. Juan, you da man.
Lonnie
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Lonnie,

Thanks for stopping by and clearing the air a little. I love your magic.

You should drop Justin Miller an e-mail if you haven't already. I think he needs a hug.

All the best,

Nathan

KranzoMagic.com
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Nate,
your right I do.
No kidding.
No hard feelings Nate.
Justin Miller
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Justin,

You need to tell that to Doug not me...and if you already have then it's all good.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Nate,
Done deal.
Justin Miller
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Juan Pablo/ Lonnie Chevrie/Doug McKenzie Bill Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL