The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Phonemenon...From David Blaine Special. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Now I never had the time to see the TV special for Drowned Alive, but I know that this trick was performed on the show. Could anyone describe it too me and give me their thoughts...It's on sale at most dealers for $30.00
~joeKing
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
"Think of any card in the deck"
"OK"
"Got it?"
"Yeah"
"OK"
Phone Rings. Spectator ignores it.
"Wait. Who was it? See who it was."
Spectator pulls phone from pocket, selected card is written on the screen of the cell phone.

The Drowned Alive special showed at least 2 different spectators he performed it for. Reactions were good.

I'm sure reviews will be pouring in over the next couple weeks.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Thanks, mercury.

lol yea reviews are going to be pouring in for all the david blaine material.
~joeKing
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Our friends at Penguin have already sold out of this effect!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Wait a minute. Is this really a "think of any card" trick or is that just what we saw on the show? David had a deck of cards in his hand. Are you sure we didn't miss the spectator actually selecting a card?
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
MopKrayz
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of MopKrayz
It's obvious that the spectator has to select a card.
you HAVE to FORCE a card or a name or an object in some way.

what you buy here is INFORMATION of how to "fiddle" with mobiles.
Magicpitch
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Magicpitch
Please take into consideration that in order for someone's phone to ring at a certain time, someone, somewhere has to dial or send that information. You obviously can't walk up to a complete stranger, have their card selected and have their phone ring without something happening by someone, somewhere. Please think this one through before buying it. Not saying it's a bad trick, but think about what it would take to perform it.
Trying to do the right thing, one customer at a time!
http://www.magicpitch.com/
We weed out the junk so you don't have to!
Visit our Blog at http://magicpitch.blogspot.com/
J. Rose
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of J. Rose
I'll Post a Review on this soon!
MopKrayz
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of MopKrayz
Quote:
On 2006-05-11 14:29, Magicpitch wrote:
Please take into consideration that in order for someone's phone to ring at a certain time, someone, somewhere has to dial or send that information.

I agree totally.
Here you get information and applications how to merge a force of an object/card with some clever mobile technology findouts
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Don't want to bash, it's a cute effect, but shouldn't this take about five minutes to figure out for anyone who has rudimentary card knowledge and has a cell phone? $30????

Jack Shalom
diabolos
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of diabolos
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
If it's a service that is being used, is it safe to say that you could force anything on the phone message wise...?
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
Doug McKenzie is very clever, and has many cell phone effects. You will not be dissappointed with this. Its great stuff. Esspecially since now everyone has a cell phone, its very practical. check it out
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Phonemenon...From David Blaine Special. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL