We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Troy Hooser's Triple Threat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
**Roper**
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
171 Posts

Profile of **Roper**
After reading about this coin gaff on Lassen’s web page it’s hard for me not to purchase one. It seems like it would be a great coin gaff to add to my quiver. Is there anyone who uses this gaff? If so is it worth the money and are lecture the notes that come with it good? Also I was wondering if there is a video demo of someone using this gaff on the Internet?

Thanks for your help!!!

Charles
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
The Triple Threat is one of my favorite sets of coins. The Hooser routines are very nice, but there are many, many things you can do with these coins. I'm not sure of a video of anyone using this on the internet, but there are so many things this gaff can be used for that a 30 second video really wouldn't do it justice.
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1060 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Yes, by all means I recommend Troy's lecture notes. He covers all the fundemental moves you can do and has at least a half dozen practical routines. I think he charges $25.00 - well worth the investment! After you read his notes, you will be able to think up some of your own ideas as well.

Only demo I've seen online is the one Jamie had on his website. Not sure if he still has it there.
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
JasonDean
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of JasonDean
Last I heard you can only get the Hooser notes when you purchase the gaff from Lassen.
This coin is fun to play with.

Jason
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2875 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Jason you are absolutely right. Troy's excellent notes on the gaff in question are only available with the purchase of the gaff from Todd.

All the best,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
The triple threat is the real deal. Limited only by your imagination here and the quality is fabulous of course. And would you expect anything less that great from Troy Hooser? He is one smooth dude. Nate and Jason are right, you can only obtain the notes from Todd if you buy the gimmick from him.
Eric Falconer
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston
376 Posts

Profile of Eric Falconer
Quote:
On 2006-05-15 04:33, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
Jason you are absolutely right. Troy's excellent notes on the gaff in question are only available with the purchase of the gaff from Todd.

All the best,

Nathan

Interesting. I bought the notes directly from Troy. I have NOT purchased Todd's Gaff. I bought the notes back in December. Maybe things have changed since then.

The notes are good. They are a starting place. This gaff has a lot of potential. The notes teach some of Troy's old routines improved by the gaff (i.e. "Squeezed Away") Plus it teaches some other routines that will spark your creativity with this incredible gaff.
Eric Falconer

Houston TX
JasonDean
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of JasonDean
You are right, things have changed.

Jason
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1135 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
I will have a full throttle routine using this gaff (with Troy's blessings) on my next DVD, which I am shooting this coming Saturday in L.A. This gaff is unbelievable.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2875 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Falconer,

Jason is correct once again. Things have changed. : )

You were lucky to get ahold of those notes as not just anyone will be able to anymore.

It's nice to see you are working and thinking about the gaff.

All the best,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
**Roper**
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
171 Posts

Profile of **Roper**
Thanks for all of your thoughts and encouraging words!! I see myself having one of the coins in the near future.

Charles
**Roper**
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
171 Posts

Profile of **Roper**
Mediocre the Great
After reading your post I went to Schoolcraft’s website and watched the demo, very powerful stuff!! Now I’m wondering who to buy from, Jamie or Todd. Right now I’m leaning towards Todd because for $30.00 more you get the lecture notes. But after reading about Jamie’s gaff it sounds like there is a slight difference between the two coins. Does anyone have any thoughts on who to go with?
Eric Falconer
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston
376 Posts

Profile of Eric Falconer
Uh-Oh!
Eric Falconer

Houston TX
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
I'm going to buy the TripleCM from Todd Schoolcraft.
...there, that should be a safe post.
Brian Roberts
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
199 Posts

Profile of Brian Roberts
Hey Nathan!

Perhaps we can work a bit with the coins at camp this year. Both Al and I have TT and notes, both are excellent!

B.
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Any interested party should do their research and talk to owners of both products or the makers themselves. I have also seen imformation on other magic forums.
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
The point is you can't go wrong with either one of them

The coin is really a good fun to play with.....

you can create incredible routine with this coin

cheers
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1679 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Just saw Troy lecture where he preformed his standing no table, no hat version of Ramsay's "Coins in Hat" using the T.T., this routine looks amazing!!!

Quote:
On 2006-05-15 11:57, doug brewer wrote:
I will have a full throttle routine using this gaff (with Troy's blessings) on my next DVD, which I am shooting this coming Saturday in L.A. This gaff is unbelievable.

Doug, Looking fwd to seeing your work with the T.T. as well as your new DVD.

Best,
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Magicpitch
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Magicpitch
Since the thread is about Troy's routine, how about asking Troy who he recommends?
Trying to do the right thing, one customer at a time!
http://www.magicpitch.com/
We weed out the junk so you don't have to!
Visit our Blog at http://magicpitch.blogspot.com/
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1679 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Quote:
On 2006-05-15 19:52, Magicpitch wrote:
Since the thread is about Troy's routine, how about asking Troy who he recommends?

When Troy lectured he didn't have the notes but said you can only get them if you buy the gaff from Todd.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Troy Hooser's Triple Threat (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL