We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Troy Hooser's Triple Threat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27088 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
The three coin nest allows for some very clean looking magic.

From Ramsay's three coins in the hat to wildcoin to coin assemblies... a useful gaff.

As to where to buy your set... please do your homework and let's avoid any brand loyalty issues here.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2875 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Most has been done with this gaff.

It's good to see you are thinking about different uses of the gaff Jonathan.

Ideas and routines have been circling around for years even before the gaff was released to more than 3 people.

The Connie Hayden double sh*** gaff would be a nice place to start and then with a little more work and extra help from a quality machinist and some rare earth materials one can really begin to create magic.

I am tickled by your exploration of the possiblity of new things.

All the best,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1413 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I have one of these as well as a Cerubus winging its way to me as I speak from the Gaffer that cannot be named. I cannot wait!

Craig
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2875 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Craig you will love the Cerberus. This really is one of the coolest coin gimmicks I've ever seen.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1413 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I sure hope so mate.

I have been watching the Dave Neighbours DVD on the gimmick (which I brought a while ago) and some of the stuff he does with it is amazing. I have been waiting for a while now which is totally my own fault as I put a massive order in with T*** and he has been working his butt off trying to get it all made up. I cannot wait to play with it.

I was going to ask you actually, you do an international 3 fly which is really cool on Outside the box and I was going to get T*** to make me up the gimmicks for it, however, I am guessing that the Cerebus will work for your routine as well as everything else it does am I right? If so have you started using the cerebus for that routine now?

Craig
fbnc
View Profile
Loyal user
Memphis
227 Posts

Profile of fbnc
I think the big news here is that Doug Brewer is coming out with a new Dvd.
Can't Wait!!!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2875 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Craig,

No I haven't. : )

But you are right, that will work great AND clean up the handling.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17063 Posts

Profile of joseph
Dean Dill uses this on his Extreme Coin Magic video set....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4839 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Craig,
If you look on the DVD there is a One touch International three Fly on It! Smile! It's On the set That also has An International backfire 3 coins across, And A International 3 coins To pocket! Ok thanks Man!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1515 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Does anyone have a contact for troy?
I want his notes !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Troy Hooser's Triple Threat (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL