The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Fire Coins (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I don't like it either!

I took a Marloesque outlook on the handling for that last coin......meaning I have about 12 different ways to handle it. That is the one that is on the video.

The only difference being that I didn't publish all 12 handlings like Marlo would. : )

One of the easiest ways to handle the last coin is to just do nothing! If you change the presentation to say that the coins are melitng down into ONE then you can really not worry about it. Some will like this and use it, some won't and choose to handle the last coin in a different way. Either way is cool!

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Paul Wingham
View Profile
Veteran user
Rustington, South Coast, UK
365 Posts

Profile of Paul Wingham
I purchased this a while ago, and although I try to keep the stuff I do in my restaurants my own, to avoid the "i saw ....... do that" I loved this effect and tried it out on a few regulars who enjoy seeing new stuff and it went down a treat. I think the effect is something akin to men at barbeques, they are attracted to the smoke and fire. As someone that used to mess around with the ultra smoke 2000 I got the same reaction from the audience from the smoke production.
To sum up this is a great routine for $5.99 but I also think there are individual eliments that would lend themselves to other effects..Paul Wingham's fire dollars out soon.....only joking

I look forward to recieving the other trick I purchased

Cheers
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Paul,

They are on a plane to you as I type!

That is great you are able to use the different moments to suit your needs. I think you are right about fire. Now if only we could include some type of smoked meat into the presentation. : )

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Dredz
View Profile
Loyal user
La Famiglia! East Coast
257 Posts

Profile of Dredz
I love beef jerky. I tried to dehydrate my coins but it didn't help them stick to my hands. Maybe instead of using coins you could use slabs of steak. When you strike the match you could produce beef jerky instead.

It might sound a little far fetched but we need new stuff for our coin routines.

Your routine is great. As I said before. Especially for the price. There isn't too much more that could make it better. Smile
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
LOL!

I'm with you when it comes to new stuff for coin routines. There is a great effect using non-coins for a coin routine in one of the Magic Man Examiners. Always thought it would play well as the presentation was very good.

In the past see shells, poker chips, wafer candy, and even ritz crackers have worked well. I have a jumbo Oreo cookie. Always thought it would be fun to perform.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Hi, Nathan!

Just to say that I like your routine, and as some people have already found, it is a modular one, which I like...
The fire parts are great and I'm working to manage the last coin...as you say, there are many ways to handle it.
Thanks a lot fot this!

All the best from France,
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Lawrens,

I am so glad the French are enjoying this effect as well! : ) Do you have trouble using fire in France?

As I mentioned before this effect can be handled in so many different ways. I often times produce the coins and give them away. That is a great place to stop! (not silver dollars obviously)

I have done this with both chocolate coins and tokens when I performed at Dave and Busters years ago. Don't worry the chocolate coins won't melt during the production sequence.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Sometimes I perform this by myself and just eat them. : )

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
A free copy of Fire Coins to the first person who can send or post a clip of them performing the Paul Harris published "Perpetual Coin Myth" in both hands. : )

Muahhahaha....

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Ooooooh, that's harsh!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig P
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Even a two second spin will count! : )

And no computer or video editing.

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Hey Nathan!

I can do it whith one set over the other, in just one hand!!!

(just kidding!)
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey Lawrens!

That would be quite an evil flourish! : )

Ok I feel like this deserves much more reward than a simple download so I'm raising the prize. I will send you my entire DVD rather than just the download as well as my current lecture notes.

Get those coins spinning!!!

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I think this deserves a new topic.

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Griff
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
285 Posts

Profile of Griff
Hey Nathan! Just want to thank you for this great routine. I've loved coin magic and all close-up for the last 20 yrs. and I can honestly say that this is the best value in magic in a long while. Your routine has inspired me to make my coin magic look like the real thing.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey Griff,

Wow thanks so much!

I think trying to make your coin magic look like real magic is a great way to look at it. I hope you achieve this. : )

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Guillaume Vallée
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Guillaume Vallée
Hi Nathan,
I just wanted to apologize for my negative words in this thread.
You are right I did not try the routine with coins in hands..and for a good reason :I am not in coin magic at all, and I don’t even own a shell!
So why did I purchased this routine? Well I like your posts in the Café and after reading a lot of good things about your creativity I wanted to taste it..and the fire stuff attracted me.
I was a little disappointed at first especially with the third vanish, but after rewatching it a few times, I find the routine rather interesting and charming..

All the best from France too !
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks Guillom!

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Nate has a newer site from this 6 year old chat:

Fire Coins:

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/fire-coins-video

Th chat is old, but Nate's magic still holds up as fresh as ever!
Tam Vo
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Tam Vo
Is Fire Coins similar to the routine Kranzo performed on R.Paul Wilson's and Lee Asher's "hit the road" (i think that's the title of it) dvd?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Fire Coins (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL