The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle through arm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of ceme20
Hi guys, hope you can help. I recently bought needle thru arm. I love the effect, but have a problem with the needle. It is so tight because of that special something that I cannot easily slide it back and forth without it bending a bit. Have tried twisting it to free it up, still no luck. Have tried putting vaseline on it, that creates a problem where the special something no longer does its job. Help! I wanna use this effect ALL the time, EVERYWHERE!!
Thanks
Michael

P.S.
I want to get a second needle. Which version is best. I currently have Dave Powell's version
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hi ceme,

I pm ed you. check it out...that will make your needle easily slide ;o)

Cheers,
CC
ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of ceme20
Thanks CC! I had tried it before, but over did it! It works GREAT! Going to a party this weekend. Got your PM with perfect timing. Thanks again!

Michael
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Your very welcome....:o) and good luck !!!!

CC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle through arm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL