We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » A new Santini escape item (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Where is everyone around here? We have not been brain storming here for quite some time.

I thought I'd try to revive that by getting your thoughts on the new Steve Santini effect for sale. Here is the description:

This has to be the greatest "challenge" handcuff escape ever created. In this escape you get out of a CHALLENGER'S regulation NON-GIMMICKED police handcuffs, such as Peerless, Smith and Wesson or Hiatt, well actually any police handcuff.

After the cuffs have been properly locked on you, double locked, and then locked into a Hiatt Blue Box (this can also be borrowed but Steve supplies one when you buy the effect) with a CHALLENGER'S PADLOCK which could even be a high security Medeco or Abloy padlock (the padlock's keyholes can be sealed or even welded shut!) If that was not enough you are also secured to a waist restraint that is provided by Steve as well.

This is not a full view escape but you can accomplish it in SECONDS with NO LOCKPICKING SKILL. Remember... BORROWED NON-GIMMICKED CUFFS, A BORROWED NON-GIMMICKED PADLOCK, A FULLY INSPECTABLE BLUE BOX AND FINALLY A WAIST RESTRAINT! The ULTIMATE challenge handcuff escape for the serious performer who really wants to baffle and blow minds!

What do you think?

Check it out soon at http://www.strictlyunderground.com
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
AllThumbs
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
376 Posts

Profile of AllThumbs
Shawn,

What's it called...

Regards,

Kris Sheglova
The above is all rubbish, except that which you chose to believe
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Steve Santini's Ultimate Handcuff Challenge

He is working on the pictures for the site, then it will be ready to go. I know of several people who are really wanting it. Patience it will be up soon and thanks to all who asked, "when."
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
If anyone see's Steve Santini, please tell him he still owes me a pair of Darby leg irons from a deal we made years ago...
Bigelow
View Profile
New user
closer to the end than I would like to be
25 Posts

Profile of Bigelow
Rick, he can be found at http://www.stevesantini.com/booking.html , email and phone number on the site.

David
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
Thank you very much, david...
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Anyone have any info if this item is for sale and who has it. I have emailed Shawn, but havnt heard back yet.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Email Steve.

The blue box is almost never showcased, and for good reason. Very few folks get out of borrowed gear and even fewer after a body and metal detector search.

that's why the super max prisons like em so much. Dollar for dollar its the most effective device available.

My small handcuff board has velcro straps to hold things on, and a bluebox is right in the middle. The velcro is nice because its not a bunch of wired down showpeices to tease specs. The gear is all real and comes right off to actualy inspect and use.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I'm not sure if it is available. we might have to e-mail Mr Santini. on of it is still available.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Quote:
This has to be the greatest "challenge" handcuff escape ever created. In this escape you get out of a CHALLENGER'S regulation NON-GIMMICKED police handcuffs, such as Peerless, Smith and Wesson or Hiatt, well actually any police handcuff

No Doubt about it!
Steve Santini has set the standard even higher this time!!! Second to none folks. You won't find a better "challenge escape" anywhere else!

Don Randini
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Hi all, thank you for the emails regarding this item. I have replied to everyone, I had my latest surgery this week and have only returned to the net as of today, sorry for the delay.

This post is almost two years old and "with the changing of guard," there are many Underground items that did not transition to the EARL store for one reason or another.

This item is one of them (I don't believe it even made the Underground before the transition) to the best of my knowledge there are only two that exist. The prototype resides with myself and the "finished" product is with Santini.

A few have seen the prototype, it is really a unique item, material cost and rarity of said material made it not cost effective.

Thank You to all of our customers and friends as well as a Happy Holiday from everyone at the EARL http://www.ealib.org
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Happy Holidays Sean

You da man!

Don Randini
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Thanks for the update Shawn. Great to see you back here. Keep resting up & Merry Christmas!!!

Kevin & Kristen
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » A new Santini escape item (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL