The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Final load talking during chop cup? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Sound covers sound, as Maestro Pete Biro notes (and Pete, next time you're in town, let me know, will you?). Slap the table with yout hand. Slap the top of the cup with your hand. Tap the table with your wand. The louder sound will cover the softer sound. Just make sure you do it EVERY time, so as not to telegraph...

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
aiki
View Profile
Regular user
Middletown NY
181 Posts

Profile of aiki
Quote:
I stumbled onto a solution this afternoon for the mat. As I usually perform at meetings, I have a binder that I always carry with me, it is leather, about one and a half inches thick and works great as a mat! I still need to continue to work on the final loads, but at least now I know that I will be able to perform it in my normal environment, and the "mat" will not lend any suspicion to what is going on!!

Mike

Is your binder 8 1/2 x 11 or bigger? What type of cup do you use?

Thanks
Ray K.

Till we meet again!
xububba
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of xububba
Slightly bigger, holds a legal pad with some room to spare, it is a metal (aluminum?) cup that my local store had on sale as they were moving to a new location...

Mike
Hayre
View Profile
Regular user
Arkansas
185 Posts

Profile of Hayre
I realize wands are not common in a Chop Cup scenario, but I thought I would share this as well. In my bowl routine, where the bowl an/or load are metal, I merely tap the bowl with wand (at the point 'talking' could occur) as the bowl is placed on table. Don't do this timidly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Final load talking during chop cup? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL