The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Got in trouble (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

evanthx
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
197 Posts

Profile of evanthx
So I was playing with a little white box that had a little orange box inside. You could take the orange box out, and then fit the white box inside the orange box, which should be impossible. It's a nice little puzzle and it made me happy.

So my wife walked in, and I held it up and asked her to come take a look at this. She saw the little white box, her eyes got big and her hands covered her mouth.

Which is when I realized that it was mother's day, and the last time I'd bought her a nice ring, it came in a little white box.

She was nice about it, but I'll tell you, when she expects a ring, showing her a little $2 trick instead just doesn't cut it. She's still shooting me teasing comments about it. Smile
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Wait . . . didn't you see the ring that comes inside the orange box????

:)

Jack Shalom
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Don't you hate when that happens?
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
tomcat
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of tomcat
Only a married man such as myself can truely feel the magnitude of your error. Good thing I got a keeper (she doesn't like diamonds all that much)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Got in trouble (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL