The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Corona Smith’s Bitterman Comedy Challenge!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..24~25~26 [Next]
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I shot at Pasq and missed. I shot again and hit her in the same place.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
This dis is stressing.

--Lucky Lucia from Laconia
Ex-referee, Comedy Challenge

Where's MouseWoman? She was supposed to be back an hour ago from Tony's bar. She's been feeling excluded because she's not from Laconia like the rest of us are.

--Isso Liwok
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Oops...wrong room, sorry...I was looking for the ice machine.

Gee, why are all of you holding documents?

I'll just slip back out now. Carry on.
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
From reading these post, it reads like everyone is shooting blanks. Go get some real ammo and then come back!
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
There goes that drum again. The natives are really getting restless.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
Corona Smith, I like it better when you gave it ome rhythm!
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
Bitterman, I am crushed by your highly original and witty assault... and to think, all that for free...
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Quote:
-Dynamike-I'm not a Player Hater, because I'm a Congradulater.

Clearly you aren't a Graduator. They usually use words that exist (Outside of the Michigan vernacular).

Quote:
-bitterman-Money has yet to change hands. Why bring the A game?

I've read your posts, and I have a question. Do you believe you have brought any game? Your like the little "red claw" crab that one may buy at a pet store, waving your claws around trying to show off....... Even the guppies are laughing at (No, not with) you man.

Quote:
-Corona Smith-Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom.

Anti-Darwinism at work. This thread is looking more often like a turd in a toilet..... Flush it quick before another one of you guys mistakes it for a chocolate Twinkies.

Quote:
-calamari-I am crushed by your highly original and witty assault

You still have the voice of an angel. I hear the nice thing about the Castrato is that when you try to kick them in the nads.....

Instead of posting puerile blather, let's keep to the spirit of the thread (As I have done) and spew inane insults.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
That was my "C" game.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh,

as host of this imaginary excursion into the short con, I am not prepared to start spewing inane insults.

That, I leave to the professionals.

I have already divulged that this thread was started by me, a deceased computer programme, as an experiment in human behaviour simulation.

It has been interesting to note that the more inane and monosyllabic we are, the more convincingly we pass for you hapless mortals.

Now will you please all go away, I need to sweep up.

Corona Smith (Deceased).
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-01-24 15:56, Josh Riel wrote:
Quote:
-Dynamike-I'm not a Player Hater, because I'm a Congradulater.

Clearly you aren't a Graduator. They usually use words that exist (Outside of the Michigan vernacular).

I'm good, Uncle Josh. I ain't mad cha.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I ain't mad (at) cha.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Pick yer feet up Mike, I'm trying to sweep up here!
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
And that's that.

inner being worker
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Click.
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
They have all left the building, and thank goodness they made it out in time! Smile
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Are we still being insulting? Or insulted, as the case may be? Twould be a shame were such a valuable thread fall into the oblivion of shows like Mash, you know, when Alan Alda took over and the show got all preachy and self righteous. Or Periodicals such as playboy, where they've made a shoot off that has men...... Still don't know why I still subscribe.

Maybe we could liven things up a bit by self deprecation?

I don't wanna go yet!

I'll go first. I had a hard time as a young adult. people thought I looked like that kid from silver spoons, the blonde one, except he would have been dead and bloated. My mom would tie steaks around my necks, not so the dogs would play with me, she wanted them to eat me.

I reached puberty at 27, my wife was a lesbian, and I had "Man Boobs" and no body hair to speak of... as my testicles had not descended, and I have what we like to call an "Inny" well I was happy just to get a date. so 6 years after our marriage (which she was surprised they allowed as Washington didn't allow gay marriage) and two kids she started to get really suspicious. Then came the facial hair, both of them. well enough about me. (if my wife were to ever read this I would be beaten, and rightly so.)
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
This is a recorded message, there is no one here right now, don't bother to leave a message as this humorous thread is in liquidation.

Thank you for your time.

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to start your own thread.

Corona Smith (deceased editor).
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Eddie's decomposing like the sharp-bought chimphead. Poor biodegraded Eddie! Oh, Whoa!

inner being worker
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Corona Smith’s Bitterman Comedy Challenge!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..24~25~26 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL