The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Corona Smith’s Bitterman Comedy Challenge!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..24~25~26 [Next]
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
So....

Who will raise the mantle of humour aloft in Bittermans place?

The world wide web is on tenterhooks!

'Like Fish in a Barrel'...(Bitterman 2006)...

Applicants must have a clean driving liscense and one or more diabetic cats (we have to fulfil equal opportunity remit)

Corona...
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
I would be an agent for such a person on odd days and would supply them with spleen and discontent without request. French spleen has such a bawdy air.

H D X!

Lu

Posted: Oct 14, 2006 8:21pm
------------------------------------------
I've gone through my mailbox and found no one willing, Corona. What conclusion may be drawn? The challenge seemed to go a bit awry with mention of God. How were you contacted?

H D X!

Lu
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
I found the 5 spot in the street outside the local bookies, taking it as a sign to indulge in a flutter, I stepped inside...A horse running in the next race was called 'god's messenger', I duly placed the bet at 13 - 1 odds...
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Ah yes the afternoon I spotted Pasq and Lewis Carroll in that Volkswagon filled with apples driving round kitty heaven searching for insulin.

H D X!

L

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Are there no funny folk out there, some even trained, for this? Rather discouraging. One could infer that comedic ambition and meglamania are on a decline. 'god's messenger' came in second, 7-1.

Corona
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I'm here.

As the basic reason animals eat their young, I feel qualified to verbally joust with any inferior intellect.
This leaves only single celled organisms..... So most out there in Internet land can be a part.

All I can say is :"Don;t analyse what I'm saying, or I will analyse what you say. With our double analysis we will be analyzing for no ones benefit"

Don't go throwing stones at "God's Messenger", he is only saying what I told him to.

Love forever,
Foreverriel

Yea, verily I say unto you: "My right eye has the Devil, my left eye is blind."

Where is Isso Liwok?

What does H D X mean?

Where is my fluffy pillows, I hate horse racing.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Isso is right here next to me in the flotation tank on full chronoclutch, better not disturb him, I am having to tap keys on laptop lightly.

You make your bad self comfy, and let the humorous bile fly.

Go Spleeners!

Hail Dr X for Halloween Josh!

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
That's the spirit! You look just like a monk I know. He gave me a scarf to hang on a tree in Arthur's Allotment. It was gone the next day.

PM Lucia she speaks for Isso who passes on information from Dr. X and writes cultural pieces for my Journal, Zoo & Logical Times. Your ocularity is more than suitable, of course, should you accept Lydia 13's suggestion of Isso as FIB (fish in barrel).

Good luck, Josh!

Corona
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Ah. May we all Hail Doctor X!

Are we supposed to bash Mr. X here? No, wait we were to bash magicians. Sorry, that was elsewhere.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Magi grounding here too, but they must pay for the pleasure,

For five you will, for ten you won't.

Fish in a Barrel!

H D X F Halloween!

L

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Have recieved pledge from Lydia 20 for fiver for Café. Go get him, Champ!

Corona
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Understanding that someone was foolish enough to accept this challenge, I must assume that the special educational grade school which they attended for (Apparently) many years did not allow for sufficient information exchange. Too bad.... middle school would have been a good second step, but another 7 years till high school would be tough. By the age of 40 they would have to find a job and move out of their parents house. That might be expecting too much?

Anyway due to the overwhelming evidence, I will attempt to keep my posts structured to use only smaller words. Much easier to understand.

As a reminder, I am not Bitterman, or even Bitterman by proxy. I am a evil and bitter man however, seeking revenge on a world gone awry. So prepare to cross swords with an artist of the insult. Don't take anything too seriously. I hate everyone equally.

Love forever,
Josh Riel

H D X, for now...... Unless he also wishes to donate a 5 spot?
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Josh, I've heard that it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide. Do you agree?

H D X,
Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Paypal preferred.

H D X F H !!!

L

inner being worker
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide = crazy to slip a Policeman a disease in a derogatory remark?

Yes I would say it is, Bill.....

I want cash, and no one has said anything about my cut!

Where is this person whom I am to duel? Why has he/she/it not come out into the open?

Would anyone agree that were I to say "decipio per tria accumulo abuntia", were they to understand, they would either know poorly spelled Latin, or have some bizarre power of foreknowledge?

That is in regard to gambling games by the way. Which of course is what this thread is all about. You pay for the pleasure of beratement by a master of the art. You may get all you could wish for or less, your wager is at stake. Do not be a coward.

Rich mans woes, poor mans plenty, 5 receives vitriol, threats cost 20.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Lydia Twenty, checking in.

Have we started yet? I want my five dollars back!

L20.

H D X E S P F Halloween!!! or else...uh huh?

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
No cuts, bulldog! $ to Café. Remember, $5 to be dressed down, $10 to avoid it. It's a no win situation for all. Except gracious and, I hope, bemused Café. Perhaps contempt can breed new familiarities.

H D X E S P F H !

Corona
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Now, Lydia twenty. Georg Cantor predicted an infinite number* of Lydias. Can this be so?

*to be precise, I have to say he predicted aleph-null (or aleph-zero) Lydias. Cantor seems to say (although who understands Cantor?) that there are an infinite number if infinities, each larger than the previous one. However, I am not sure whether there are aleph-null infinities or aleph-one, or aleph-two, or what. It even might be aleph-infinity, for all I know, but then, which infinity? If you find this confusing, so did Georg Cantor.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Lydia 20 was so delighted with his roasting that he just pledged another five dollars for the Café, to buy his good friend and Turban Leg end, Bill Ligon a birthday beratement!

This is disapointing news indeed.

L

H D X F H !!!

inner being worker
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Oh, yeah, I forgot:

H D X F H!

Bill (H is the best day of the year)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Corona Smith’s Bitterman Comedy Challenge!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..24~25~26 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL