The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Got My Dove! there is a problem. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reminis16
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of reminis16
I got my Dove, but there seems to be a REd spot on his left upper wing(shoulder blades). It has no feather in that spot like he got hurt. Its red, and I can see kinda like a bone... Should I be very concerned? It doesn't seem to hurt it when I touch it.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Do you know how old your dove is. If it is very young, it just may not have fully grown feathers yet. It is possible that it bumped it's wing on a cage in which case, as long as it's not bleeding, it should heal by itself.
Where the magic begins
reminis16
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of reminis16
Its approx 7 Weeks old. I can get a Picture/Video if you want of him and his feet. his feet are pinkish=
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
That's very young. It sounds like it just hasn't grown all of it's feathers yet. Give it a few more weeks and everything should be fine.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Got My Dove! there is a problem. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL