The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Intro to Gr8neSS » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gr8neSS
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
53 Posts

Profile of Gr8neSS
Hi to everyone.Im a little late on my introduction...sorry.

I Just joined about 5 days ago...and I must say I am very surprised with the level of response/post...very cool..

Anyways...my name's brandon, im from the city of sin..(thats las vegas for those of you who dont know).

happy holidays to all
Brandon
rvigon
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
266 Posts

Profile of rvigon
hi ya brandon hope u both learn and teach hear in the Café but for now just chill
with a Smile beer and dont worry i put it on my tab
"No brilliance is required in magic, just determination and relatively clean fingernails."
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5283 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Welcome to the Café' Brandon1 City of Sin should actually be called City of Magic! I think that you have more working magicians there than any other city in the world. What good fortune to live in the seat of magic. I am looking forward to your posts!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
CupsnBalls
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of CupsnBalls
I've just joined today, cool place!
Gr8neSS
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
53 Posts

Profile of Gr8neSS
Thanks for the warm welcome.I feel that I should give you a brief history. I"ve been doing magic for about six years,I have a preference for card magic but enjoy and perform all kinds.I'm doing strolling in a couple restaurants and am going to college.(as you can tell by my grammar, Im not an english major).
Anyways, thanks.

Brandon
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Brandon Smile Smile Smile
welcome to the Café. This place will add you too much, believe me.This is really an awesome source of magic. You will never regret to join here. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Gr8neSS
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
53 Posts

Profile of Gr8neSS
Thanks for the Java TORA ....and thanks agian for all the warm welcomes. Smile

Brandon
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Brandon. This is a great place to visit. I'm sure you'll find everything you're looking for and more. Enjoy yourself.
Where the magic begins
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4070 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I love Vegas!

Welcome to the Café, I hope keep us all updated on the happenings in sin city Smile

Smile
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Gr8neSS
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
53 Posts

Profile of Gr8neSS
Thank You everyone.... very much appreciated.

Ichazod I have to say I too am very fond of Las Vegas...being that it is my home and all.... I will definitely do my best to keep you updated on recent events.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays

Brandon Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Intro to Gr8neSS » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL