The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Zero Gravity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EverPresent
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of EverPresent
I'm sure that this has been asked before but I can't seem to locate it with the search. But could someone tell me where I can purchase this Levitation in the UK, or over the internet. Would REALLY appreciate this. Thanks.
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
CardSharp
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
105 Posts

Profile of CardSharp
You could make Zero Gravity on your own if you put your mind to it, and a few more searches on google.com
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Quote:
On 2002-12-08 20:36, CardSharp wrote:
You could make Zero Gravity on your own if you put your mind to it, and a few more searches on google.com

No you can't. And if you own the manuscript you would see how silly it is to suggest this. Zero Gravity is A LOT more than what you think the gimmick is. Done the way I've seen it explained on the web it is crap. Buy the manuscript and learn the effect correctly.

It is only twenty bucks for crying out loud.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
EverPresent
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of EverPresent
Thanks for the corrections Danny. And I agree whole-heartedly. Even if you can work out an effect yourself, you should still purchase it because it shows respect to those many hours of blood sweat and tears that went into it's creation. Besides, magic should be something you work towards, not something that is just handed to you on a plate. Ever heard of the magician's code... it might seem like an old line, but it still stands true to me and any other reputable practitioner.

Matt (Midnight Magic)
pyro
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of pyro
Does some know where I can see a video of the perfomance?? and I've heard that the gimmick is very uncomfortable is this true? how many of you walk around in your ZG shoes normally?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Zero Gravity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL