The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Anything known about this Ed Marlo book? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shodan
View Profile
Special user
Isle of Man
663 Posts

Profile of Shodan
Hi everyone,

I was doing a search for anything by Ed Marlo and found this on amazon.co.uk:

amazon.co.uk

"Marlo in the United Kingdom"

I did a search of the forums here and came up with nothing, so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it, could review it or post a TOC.

Cheers,
David
"You don't go up to strangers with a stick and come at their head...introduce yourself first, then come at them with a stick." - David Williamson
Dave Egleston
View Profile
Special user
Ceres, Ca
632 Posts

Profile of Dave Egleston
It's produced by Martin Breese, who always does a great job.

It's simply a compilation of previously published card magic, nothing earth breaking but a nice book to have.

If you have the CD's of THE GEN, PABULAR and PENTAGRAM this book would technically be duplicitous, but I like compilations and will eventually buy it.

Dave
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Hi

Just a point:

This book was not produced by Martin Breese. It was compiled and published by Paul Gordon (Natzler Enterprise). Martin gave permission for the material on which he owns the copyright to be reprinted. But that was his only involvement. However, it is a good little book for anyone who doesn't have the source publications.

Peter
Alternative Magic
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5435 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
If you have the CD's of THE GEN, PABULAR and PENTAGRAM this book would technically be duplicitous

Duplicitous?? How so? (Or are you, in fact, simply referring to the point that these items have been in print elsewhere?) Duplicity implies deceit.
omk
View Profile
Regular user
Florida's Space Coast
108 Posts

Profile of omk
Here's a link to the book....

paulgordon.net

Dave
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
Dear All,

I re-typeset the book from new (not just a copy, in other words) after gaining permission from copyright holder Martin Breese. It contains real Marlo gems. See more at http://www.paulgordon.net/acatalog - it's published, by the way, by my company - Natzler Enterprises.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Anything known about this Ed Marlo book? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL