The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Help with Zombie... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Midwest_Magicians
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Midwest_Magicians
I am not new to magic but I want to spice up my act a little bit. I really like to use my Zombie and I would like to think I have a good presentation down but I want to finish it off with a bang. I have had good reactions and bad ones on how I finish it, by just setting it back on the table but what I was hoping to do is vanish it and then has a bird cage appear with a dove or some animal in it. I am just have a little problem vanishing my Zombie. If anyone has any ideas on how I would be able to perform this I would greatly appreciate it.
JDKelley
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of JDKelley
I have done a vanish with the Zombie for quite some time. I use an oversize foulard...a 3' x 3' colorful sheet, really. It's sort of hard to explain the vanish in writing....I'll try to catch a video of it, and PM you with details. Maybe you'll be able to use it.
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
In one of the Tommy Wonder DVDs,Tommy teaches you how to make Zombie more deceptive.You should check this out as he gives outstanding tips and advice.He played a long time with it before bringing his own touches to it.
Please do yourself a favour and check it out.
AJ
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
The key question is does the move make sense? There are many moves you can perform with the Zombie, but not all of the moves convey the same character or meaning. Some moves are more serous while others are more playful. What is the character of your Zombie and does the move fit the character?

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Chris Miller
View Profile
Loyal user
Rochester, NY
242 Posts

Profile of Chris Miller
I have seen foulards advertised for Zombie that have a hidden feature which facilitates the disappearance of the zombie ball. Ask your local shop or favorite dealer. I'm sure they can recommend a product along this line. That might work for the vanish, and with some misdirection, you might swap in your dove or birdcage. Best of luck!

Chris
Midwest_Magicians
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Midwest_Magicians
Thank you all for your help I really appreciate it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Help with Zombie... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL