We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Wow... 10,000 more posts!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Wow, I just realized, I have to post 10,000 more posts to catch up to Jonathan Townsend 13,000 plus postings. That would mean I would need to post 30 quality new postings a day for a full year!

And Then I still won't be near him! Bummer! Smile
Dennis Michael
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1901 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Let's see Dennis. Jonathan is currently posting at 10.3 messages per day. At that rate, in 365 days (1 year), he will be at 13,041+3,760=16,801. Your present rate is 1.83 messages per day so one year from now you'll be at 3,075+668=3,743. So to catch him in one year you'll need to post 16,801-3,743=13,058 or 36 messages per day. That's in addition to your current rate of 1.83 so set a goal of 38 messages a day and you'll be there!!!

Good luck Dennis! I wish you well on your quest! Smile Maybe Jonathan can slow down a bit to help you out...

Steven
Coram Deo
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11175 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Well, if they play long enough, a lot more people will eventually pass Babe Ruth's HR record... but Ruth had to quit first. Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17274 Posts

Profile of joseph
I think he will make the Café Hall of Fame... Smile ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
The disgusting thing is, almost all of Jonathan's posts are really good. So it's not just quantity, it's quality. I'm only at 300+ posts and I hate him already. Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Wow... 10,000 more posts!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL