The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The Watch Crystal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1940 Posts

Profile of Daren
I received mine in the post today, but was wondering if anyone would share any additional presentation ideas with me, if so please pm me.

Thanks
Daren
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Have them imagine in the beginning a place they would like to go to at that time of day. It can be played very emotional... it's great.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
Sunderland, North-East England
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
Hi,

It's a great trick which I use but one suggestion, don't use it in a restaurant or table hopping type magic. when you breath on the glass, the time that appears is not visible to everyone until it get passed around which takes up time and by the time it gets to the last person of the table the image is half gone because of people rubing it as it gets passed around etc.

Just a thought,

TM
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

robert@roberttemple.co.uk
http://www.roberttemple.co.uk
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of afknight
I have used it strolling and find that the working for a small group of people (5-6) everyone can see the revelation without too much trouble. Also, the reaction of the person whose time is revealed is a good proxy for the others who can't see the time.
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Although the trick is great, I tend to find that the trick is NOT good for table hopping because you have to turn your back and take up room and yell in the resturaunt for them to hear you. Doesn't look very good.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
nitram
View Profile
Veteran user
London U.K.
308 Posts

Profile of nitram
I have used it with a story of an old lady who gave me the watch after her husband had died and fell with the watch. Basically the spectator is 'helping' discover what time the old man died. It makes everybody go extremely quiet when they see the time!
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
I use it saying I bought it a flea market it was with other items owned by a deceased magican, then talk about how some of his sririt stays with the personal item, perform the effect, & then follow with the haunted pack(Valentine version with LOOPS)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The Watch Crystal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL