The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Hundy500 vs. Handy 500 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
giochi
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of giochi
Joey,
This is a very magical thing. Ive been performing this A LOT, and the reactions are incredible because the bills change while the spectator is holding them.

I love it
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
326 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
Everyone I have spoken to that has tried this handling has gotten great mileage out of it. It's great to have in your hundy arsenal. It allows you to repeat hundy while a few people that have seen it before are watching (since it was so good the first time). As for putting the bills in someone else's hands, you have to use your best judgement. I wouldn't put them in a kid's hand for example or someone that isn't being the most cooperative. With good judgement, you will never have an issue with this.

D
Darrell Trammell
View Profile
New user
Chicago Illinois
92 Posts

Profile of Darrell Trammell
I use the Dan White's handy 500 handling, but I change the bills in my own hands. The result is a safer and just as visual transformation of the bills!
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
I keep reading about White's version. Anywhere I can see the routine?
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Hundy 500 is great. But I prefer "Easy Money" by Patrick Paige.
DoctorAmazo
View Profile
Special user
Florida
643 Posts

Profile of DoctorAmazo
My problem with "Handy" is the curling of the bill always looks "rough" due to the stiffness of the bill (that's all I'd better say...). Even in the exposed views on the "Juan" DVD Dan has a hard time doing the change smoothly.

Instead of looking like I'm merely wiping the stationary bill with my hand, it's obvious that I start off touching the bill, then my hand rises up an inch or so above the bills, then goes back down to flatten the flap. That's necessary because the flap won't curl smoothly, as mentioned above. Unless the view is from directly over my hand, it's clear my hand is moving the flap.

Even during the performance portion of the DVD it's not a convincing move, IMHO.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Hundy500 vs. Handy 500 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL