The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Some "teething problems" with "Sharp-Ring" Help if you can! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin Hepton
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, in the UK
136 Posts

Profile of Justin Hepton
Hi Everyone!

Ok, I ordered "Sharp Ring" by Patrik Kuffs and Stephane Bourgoin and it has arrived today. I ought to point out, at this stage, this is the FIRST ring flight that I have ever had. Im struggling to get to grips with this - please pm me if you would rather discuss this in private.

Basically, I can't see how I'm going to get the "c*p" into my hand and hold it there whilst I vanish the ring. Im worried as it says in the instructions that you must not bend the line as it might break the r**l. but surely I have to, to get the c*p in position to do "the business" with the ring? I also have a worry that when I let go, and the "work" is done, to get the ring to its destination, its going to be noisy isn't it?

I guess what I'm saying is I could do with some help from the magicians here who have used this kind of gimmick before as I'm not sure how to put this all together to make the trick appear as magical as possible.

Please bear in mind I have never used a ring flight r**l before, when and if you post a reply. Thanks!

Justin
"After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

- Italian proverb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Some "teething problems" with "Sharp-Ring" Help if you can! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL