The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » offensive behavior » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
lol...Bro, I'm not going to do the kiss thing there. They only shoot you for that in Canada! Smile

Joe in KC: Actually, I'm leeaving this morning to go to Cellini's house. We are then going to Atlanta for a lecture then on to New Orleans. So we will be finishing the script I think this week. Well, at least working on it. We expect to edit in January and have it available in March. But the way things go? September? I just don't know guys. Buy his ring video. It's great. And look for the loop ball and a silk video in Febuary. It will be ready then. Pretty sure.

Thanks, and I'm glad I had the chance to make it interesting for you guys. lol

I miss Pete, though!

Later guys,
koz
Vaclav
View Profile
New user
Now Seattle. Before? Who knows.
68 Posts

Profile of Vaclav
Tedb,
I would not be so excited to go to New Orleans.
Don't you know, that if they do not like the performer or if they feel offended by him,(maybe 'cause he kisses some lady), they do not smack you with the brick, THEY FEED YOU TO THE SHARKS. Smile
But if you must go, then go. But I would do the editing now before THE DEPARTURE.
Just in case ....
Well, good bye and rest in peace. (Or pieces).

Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm in New Orleans right now and still alive. Can you believe it? Smile

koz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » offensive behavior » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL