The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Magician's Magic (info wanted) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tootall
View Profile
Regular user
Central FL
105 Posts

Profile of tootall
Hello. I hope that I am posting this in the correct place. I found that Dover Publications has a table of contents for this book but it is very vaugue. Does anyone own this book? If so could you please tell me if it has the Paul Curry double lift in it? I know that 'World's Beyond' does, but that book is rare to find. Any help is greatly appreciated.
TheGreatDane
View Profile
Regular user
White Plains, NY
183 Posts

Profile of TheGreatDane
Sorry I didn't see this post til much later. I do actually own this book - but haven't looked at it in a very long time and I don't have it currently available to me (its at home, I'm at college). If you PM me or something with a reminder, I'll be sure to look for you the next time I have it available to me (sometime within the next few weeks)

~Zach
"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." ~Vincent Van Gogh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Magician's Magic (info wanted) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL