The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Gopher Ventriloquism. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
I didn't want you to fear Gopher Ventriloquism, Professor. I merely wanted your company.

By that I mean I want any available shares you might hold in a recognised and progressive institution.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Amazing what passes for art eh?
Steve V
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
If the gopher sees it's shadow, does the show go on for 6 more weeks?
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2006-06-25 09:54, RC4MAG wrote:
If the gopher sees it's shadow, does the show go on for 6 more weeks?

I believe you are thinking of groundhogs.
Mister Mystery
Budihaha
View Profile
Veteran user
Bandung - Indonesia
328 Posts

Profile of Budihaha
I have seen a lady ventriloquist who use a life little pig as her figure. The pig move it's mouth when talking. Can we call this pig ventriloquism?

I forget her name and I saw it not in a life performance, but maybe as a video clip ..... or a photo ....... or maybe in my dream......I forget! Smile

Regards,

Budi Ha Ha
Budi H. Hadiwarsito
Bandung - Indonesia
www.budihaha.com
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
The difference is that Gopher Ventriloquism is the emancipation of the ventriloquist. He is no longer lied to his puppet - he is off stage, & in the shadows. p.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Then he is as much a vent as I am when I make my dogs talk to my wife. I should add that my dogs are very funny. Emancipation of the ventriloquist, you telling me that in Europe ventriloquest are oppressed or held in bondage? Say, why don't they tie glow sticks to the gophers and combine two great non arts together as one?
Steve V
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
You're beginning to display signs of triviality.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
It is trivial...next...talking Mimes! Dancers who do not move! Yorkies that talk! Oh wait...that is going on at my house.
Steve V
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Quote:
On 2006-06-26 15:06, Pasq wrote:
The difference is that Gopher Ventriloquism is the emancipation of the ventriloquist. He is no longer lied to his puppet - he is off stage, & in the shadows. p.

This is obscene!

Corona
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
It's disgusting, I know.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Whatever it is, I'm against it...

And I propose that a casual annual ventriloquists gopher cull be instigated immediately. The little bleeders!

Corona.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Pasq, in the lovely photo of you is that a cast on your arm?
Steve V <---sells gopher poison at his part time job
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
It's a cast on my 'wrist'.

Get in with the Gopher groups - you won't need a part-time job. - OTE £84,000 pa.
Though I'm sure it won't last. Most of the original 2003 gophers are now in retirement or dead.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11971 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Pasq,

And all this time I thought you were a guy.

Candini
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Granted there are a lot of very fem looking photos of guys here my Navy training tells me that Pasq is a young lady.
Steve V
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'm with Corona...in fact Corona speaks with my voice regardless the distance...hey maybe that's a ventish record!

As to gophers and dingbats spouting words non stop for weeks on end in pretention that they are utterings of rodents whereby bubbleheads PAY money for an hours worth of this drivel AND socalled critics review it all as if it has merit....good grief. There is a certain OFF KEY thinking that pretends to be Art when it's really just boring horse poop...like there was this childrens 'theater' group in NY decades ago that would walk around in large paper bags and moan in off key notes. This was art, this was THEATER!....well, it was crap but there was those who paid to see it...and those who reviewed it as 'enlightening!'

As a performance artist I take umber in public blowing of smoke up small animals behinds and calling it anything but silliness. We never stoop to such...chicanery...right Corona?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
Doug, with respect, I wouldn't listen to Corona on this issue. As usual he's spouting off & doesn't know what he's talking about.

I don't know if you get "Newsnight Review" in the US, but they're running a commentary throughout August of the Gopher Phenomenon at Edinburgh, with live updates. Two Gophers on the stage for 3 weeks. This is a short performance for GV, but they've promised celebrity voice-overs. The powers that be aren't letting on at the moment. Daniel Day Lewis & Hugh Grant have been mentioned, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was all nonsense ...

If you can watch it, do. You'll see what I mean. P.
Sparrow in a barrow.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Quote:
On 2006-07-06 15:10, Pasq wrote:
Doug, with respect, I wouldn't listen to Corona on this issue. As usual he's spouting off & doesn't know what he's talking about.

Pasq is correct, I thought you were talking about golfers, sorry.

Corona
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
I think making golfers entertain for weeks on end is okay.
Steve V
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Gopher Ventriloquism. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL