The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Create Your Own Royalty Free Music (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
As a musician, I hate this software. It so good it makes me feel I wasted years of my life studying and performing music. What I recently discovered is a serious music creator made by Sony called Cinescore 1.0.

First let me explain that the benefits of having custom music in your act is priceless. There is nothing more rewarding to me than to take a routine, and write a record a custom sound track just for that routine. All the music cues and crescendo's are right where I need them to enhance the visual aspect of my magic. The overall perception by the audience is a professional routine.

This Sony software allows you to customize a soundtrack with sampled loop sounds to create a 1 of a kind, royalty free music. This music can be used for a live show, or taped video. Imagine you have a 1 minute, 55 second D'light routine. You set the software to 1 minute, 55 seconds, select the theme and the style, and POOF! You have a 1 minute 55 second soundtrack. If you want to add anything to any part of that soundtrack, you can do so without disturbing the original track. It has a built in multitrack for audio. The song can fade or stop abruptly. There are so many styles to choose from that no matter what your style, you can find something that fits. You can check out all the different styles and even download a trial version of this software. Check it out HERE

You can hear a track a made in less than 5 minute for a D'lite routine. I selected options to make this track and used no music knowledge or theory. The track was compiled to MY specifications. You can hear it HERE (3mb mp3 file)
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
That's interesting. I especially like the description where they mention "old ambient electronic composers of yore".

;)

Amos McCormick
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Neil_Brown
View Profile
Regular user
England
150 Posts

Profile of Neil_Brown
Excellent- thanks for this! It's not cheap just for experimentation, but, if it means you no longer need to go through the hassle of PRS/MCPS (or equivalent) and contacting publishers for use of existing music, then, it probably pays for itself quite quickly.
dlcmagic
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of dlcmagic
Great idea !
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Sounds like a good thing. $175 not too bad, if you think about it.
I can't help but be a little leary of buying any software that is 1.0.
To have a perfect product on the first release would be amazing.
It would be great to get to play around with it before buying.
But if it works good, it's worth the price.
Daniel Faith
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Check out http://www.smartsound.com as well. You can custom create and select your style and length while rearranging the blocking. There is a wide selection of music to customize and usage rights are royalty free. I've been using this for a few years and very satisfied.

Dan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Create Your Own Royalty Free Music (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL