The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Thread or object in the eye (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jakub Vosahlo
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Jakub Vosahlo
Hi, guys, could somebody help me, where is the best place to put some thread or little object in the eye, like DB diamond from ring and CA black thread??? Im doing it from book and I Cant understand very well, how to do it:-)...Sorry for my english and thanks for your help...
Jakub Vespe Vosahlo...Czech republic:-)
jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
Do a search this has been covered before, search for bean from eye or similar and you will find a couple of helpful topics...however be warned you only have two eyes look after them. Also the thread variation is Wayne Houchins effect and wont be released until the contract with Criss Angel runs out, next year or later this year I believe.
Jakub Vosahlo
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Jakub Vosahlo
Ohh, thank for your help, but I didn't find something:-(..I hope, somebody is doing this trick and could help me...But thanks for your help:-)
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5002 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Vespe, use the search engine and type in bean from eye. There are several topics running about this. Here is just one of the links you'll find there.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=23
Where the magic begins
Mitchell.Stafiej
View Profile
New user
Quebec
61 Posts

Profile of Mitchell.Stafiej
For thread from eye, you may want to check out the Swami Mantra book, you can search it up on google.

Mitchell
Aymeric de Veyrac
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Aymeric de Veyrac
It's the needle from eye not the thread from eye that is in the Swami Mantra book
jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
I didn't say this before but I have done this, if you want some help you may want to check out the Marc Spellmann dvds they include 'orifice' which is a whole routine that ends with bead/bean from eye. I believe its volume 2 or 3 but I'm sure someone can say for sure which volume it falls on, if not I will later when ive checked.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Swami Mantra is DANGEROUS..Smile Great effects though. Passing the needles takes much getting used to and much caution. Pulling thread from your skin after you've swallowed it will get a huge reaction everytime.
magicpro212
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of magicpro212
Is that in the book as well? the pulling thread from you skin? I have been trying to mess with that lately..
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
I know it's right at two YEARS since you asked me this but yes..yes it's in the book. Sorry it took me so long as I was very busy Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Thread or object in the eye (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL