The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » DeCova DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Hollyfeld
View Profile
New user
North Shore, Massachusetts
62 Posts

Profile of Hollyfeld
Thank you, MagicSanta. That is a great breakdown. Sounds like DeCova is a future purchase for me. Think I'll start with the more foundational stuff and look forward to DeCova.
Did you know there's a guy living in our closet?
--You've seen him, too?
Who is he?
--Hollyfeld.
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
446 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
I would add another option to MagicSanta's list and for only $12 it represents an extraordinary value for what you receive. Patrick Page's Secret Seminars DVD on the TT covers all the basics and classic uses of the TT, as well as some not so traditional effects and stunts. This material was filmed awhile ago, but it's been often said Patrick Page has forgotten more magic than most of us will ever learn. Highly recommended for the beginner.

-Feral
Hollyfeld
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Hollyfeld
I picked up the World's Greatedst DVD yesterday from the local magic shop and will give it a watch today or tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it and will make sure to report back with my impressions.
--You've seen him, too?
Who is he?
--Hollyfeld.
Hollyfeld
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Hollyfeld
I forgot to mention that I also picked up a King Size Vernet TT.......I think it is actually large enough that I will be able to fit a Mini Cooper or a farm animal inside of it for quite a finish Smile
--You've seen him, too?
Who is he?
--Hollyfeld.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3823 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I have DeCova's thumbtip dvd and it is fantastic. Fooled me pretty good. I recommend it.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1739 Posts

Profile of wally
Anyone got DeCova's thumbtip dvd to trade.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » DeCova DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL