The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Watch Steal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

syphon101
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of syphon101
I am very eager to learn the Watch Steal. I have searched for it on some online magic dealers, and have encountered many different videos that teach it.

I don't know which one would be best to get. For those who know this steal, what would you recommend?
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
I recommend the James Coats DVD. He steals like a real pickpocket, and his use of magic to misdirect is very clever.
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
James has a great video
Also there is Chappy's tape and Kevin King.
if I were you and really wanting to learn I would get all 3...
You can start now by praticing on touching poeple alot get them use to you touching them. Even if you don't seal their watch work on routines where you have to touch thier wrist.IE sponge balls, two card transpo, spoon bending. Grab thier writst and use turn the wathch getting a feel for it. It must be logical for you to touch them at thier wrist and they must be comfortable with you doing so. Work on this in the mean time...
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
Greg Wilson does a brief instruction on his "On the Spot" videos. He also has a manuscript called "the art of watch stealing" which is really cool because it has lines to use in case you fail (which you will at first), and there are some routines in there which are strong enough to stand alone without the watch steal. Apollo Robbins has a trick in there. The manuscript is fairly cheap over at http://www.magicsmith.com.
Mickey Cohen
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Mickey Cohen
Chappy Brazils Tape is an excellent instructional guide if you want to learn how to steal a watch .There is even a section on how to steal a Rolex. That alone definitely will pay for the price of the video. Only joking.
DVS
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of DVS
Watch bandit is a good video (I can't remember who's in the video) but he shows you a whole routine to do the watch steal and make them think you had no possible chance to steal it. The video also has a good way to reveal that you took their watch. After he goes step by step through the whole thing and even talks about problems that might occur because of this.

I got the video from a friend so I don't know how much it is.
kasper777
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of kasper777
Don't forget books..Jim Ravel's Theatrical Pickpocketing has methods as well as ideas of incorporating steals into your act. The book also goes over wallet steals, belt steals, suspender steal, and touching and stage presence.
SKILL
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
145 Posts

Profile of SKILL
Smile
Hello to all,
All the videos are great, one of the best that I've seen, it's the one from Brazil.I believe that the best way to learn pick-pocketing. One practicing themself without looking at anyone else and creating their own ideas. That has given me many great results.
In order to arrive at perfeccion
you must go through the failure
Japanese Thoughts
stine
View Profile
Regular user
TN
152 Posts

Profile of stine
Don't forget stars of magic Francis Carlyles routine,OR simply steal a bottle of chloroform, pour discreetly on a napkin and while spectator is otherwise engaged ,sneak up behind them and hold it over their face,when they stop struggling you'll know it's safe to remove their watch and run.when they come too they will think you vanished in front of their eyes. when you return their watch they'll be even more enthralled. I opened with this technique for years and never got burned........also, ravels theatrical pickpocketing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Watch Steal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL