The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Hilarious magician spoof (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Midwest_Magicians
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Midwest_Magicians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipB-W2KxY8s&search=magic - Follow that link to see one of the funniest magician spoofs I have ever seen! Leave your comments to say what you thought, I'm going to try to find more.
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1296 Posts

Profile of nucinud
This has been posted on the Café before.
Very funny.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
xxx
Midwest_Magicians
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Midwest_Magicians
That was pretty funny
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
534 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
Very funny link, MM. Thanks!
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4619 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I thought the first link was brilliant! When occasionally kids say to me "There's no such thing as magic", I point to the nearest lightswitch (if we're indoors), and say "Do you see that? If I were to flick that switch, what would happen?" (Or I might demonstrate). They reply that the light would come on. "But how does it come on?" I ask. The "switched on" ones (sorry!) will say "electricity".
"Yes, but nobody really knows WHAT electricity is! Can you believe that nobody actually knows exactly HOW it works!" I say.
I know that some parents will later assure their kids that scientists have electricity in a bottle and know exactly what it is, but many will admit that yes, we don't actually know what it is. So that means kids are allowed to believe in magic......in fact, it means we're all allowed to believe in magic if we want!
I think the guys who made these videos are making a very real point. The things they are displaying as their "magic" really ARE magical, technology has brought so much magic into our lives.
ordinarymind
View Profile
New user
Ferndale, MI
8 Posts

Profile of ordinarymind
Wow, I hadn't seen that Conan O'Brian bit... that's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Hilarious magician spoof (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL