The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Gags for drawing duplication (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

roi_tau
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel
333 Posts

Profile of roi_tau
Hi Guys.

I am looking for some ideas/gags to drawing duplication routine.

I already have 2:

1.use an antenna to "recive" the picture.
2.To Do the first drawing like a psycological thing(what beaten kids are draw)...
I asked this in the mentalisem forum("penny for your..") but I put it here in case some of you HATE mentalism.

What else do you have?

ROi
Mishel
View Profile
New user
Israel
100 Posts

Profile of Mishel
How about at first showing that your piece of paper is coated with a mirroring surface and when you put their drawing in an angle to yours it is a duplication.
Than of course you can show them the real duplication.

Just brainstorming here...
Mishel.
Don't let the same dog bite you twice.
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
On the subject of brain storming , this just came to my mind .

how about you force a picture bearing the logo of mercedes benz . and instead of duplicating the exact logo , you draw a picture of a g-string ( I'm sure it will get a couple of good laughs )

as for a good line which you might use with picture duplication , how about something along the lines of " the picture you just tought of now , where those things size DD by any chance ??? " if asked with a tounge in cheek manner it should get you some good reactions
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Gags for drawing duplication (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL