The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Available Impromptu Bent Gimmick Nail? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1229 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Asking is there is a gimmick nail that could be bent close up without switch.

Some time ago there was a Psi-Flexion nail bending but it’s not longer available at magic shops.

Thanks!
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1907 Posts

Profile of tbaer
There is a gimmicked nail (about the size of a 16 common nail) that you insert in a rubber tube and bend it, it doesn't require a switch. I am not sure what the trick is called. Maybe another member knows what it's called.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1229 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Tbaer,
Based on your description I found “The Nail” at the Trickery Store that seems to be a good prop.
Thanks!
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Here is what I think Tbaer (above) is talking about. It is called the Bending Nail from the Magic Depot. Here is a link for you:

http://www.magic.org/store/product_info.php?products_id=544

Mark.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1229 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Yes mrunge, I found it.
I'm curiosity to know the different between "Bending Nail" founded at Magic Depot and "The Nail" (from Europe) from The Trickery Store. It seems to be the same prop but 5 times more expensive the last one.
Anyway thanks for your help.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Psi-flexion is a product available from the Cuckoo Magic Shop that has received some good reviews.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Available Impromptu Bent Gimmick Nail? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL