The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Petrick and Mia's Miser's Dream (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1177 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I was wondering if anyone could give me some comments on this routine by Petrick and Mia. I have heard that it sells out at their lectures. The bucket seems pretty nice.

http://www.pmmagic.com/1magic.html
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
I owned this bucket and all of the coins that Patrick offers and now regret selling it. (Harry....hope you are enjoying it!)The I.M.O. the coins are perfect can be seen from the last seat in ANY theater. In addition Patrick has developed a great gimmick that generates the coin droping sound and the bucket is first class. I would suggest investing in EVERYTHING that the Miser's dream of Patricks has to offer. You will be very happy you did so but when I personally spoke with Patrick a couple months ago, he mentioned that the bucket will no longer be offered after he sells out of his stock so, HURRY!
Magically,
KW
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5355 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I bought Ken's whole outfit and have been using it exclusively for several months. Note, that I know and have used a pure slight of hand Miser' Dream routine for years. I even have an Owens bucket and silver based coins that I play with but have not used in actual performance.

It is a nicely made bucket (the actual basic bucket can be found at Bed Bath and Beyond as a small trash receptacle) which has several very clever and low-Tec gimmicks built right into it. Petrick has even added bolt legs to lift the bucket base off the table top so that the dropped coins sound will not be muffled by the bucket sitting flat on the table. This is overlooked in every top line bucket that I have seen (including the Owen, Ireland, and Morressey).

It has a noise maker that is triggered by your hand “dropping” the coin and two gimmicks that make the noise of several dozen coins being dropped. Pair the bucket with Petrick and Mia’s large gimmicked coins and you have an almost self-working routine. It still takes practice and blocking for it to be magical and entertaining (both of which Petrick accomplishes).
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22826 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Harry,

You can get a really nice champane bucket holder made out of chrome from a resturant supply house for your owens bucket. It holds it by the side so the bottom is free to make the ringing sound.

Just a tip!!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5355 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Bill, thanks for the tip. I'll be checking my local resturant supply house soon.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1177 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Thanks Harry and Ken. You have been most helpful.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1768 Posts

Profile of wally
I want to add the misers dream, I am no good at palming, help please, thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22826 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you do not want to palm, there is no need. See Patrick Pages videos on the Miser's Dream.

Just hurry and purchase Mikame Craft Miser's Dream, he passed away and all dealers are selling out of his products.
http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/prod......s_id/307
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Petrick and Mia's Miser's Dream (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL