The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Executive production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2229 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I was wondering if you could give me some info about "Best Executive Production"..it's a briefcase production where you can put items bigger than the briefcase and pull them out. I'm assuming it's the same principle as the trick "Just In Case". I'm wondering if anyone can attest to the quality of this. I'm wondering if over time the gaff will wear, sag or become obvious. I'm also wondering about its practical value like whether I could use it as my magic case carrying my show in it (I'm a close-up performer). Thanks for the help! Smile
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
Unlike 'Just In Case', with most of the briefcase productions you can not show the other side of the case, even after the production has been made. Depending on which you buy, you might be able to use the case for some small storage. Hope this helped some.

Here is one in which you can show it all around after the production. Hope this helped some.
Bowling Ball Briefcase

Ty
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I've never seen it performed before as a close-up. I think it's best to use it for stage only.
w3irDO
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of w3irDO
I've got one and i do use it as my oppener for my close-up act.I'm not sure who is the creater of my version. It's sort of like 3 in 1. And it's specially design for close-up worker.You do your production of a bowling ball or like what i normally does, appearing a pail out saying for collecting some magic and normally i get a big laught out of it as well as suprise.Then i show the inside of the case showing all my close-up props such as cards, coins, sponge balls in a rack.After that i take out the cover and from the bottom i pull out a panel and put it back at the bottom case to form a table.It seems to be quite confusing as in what i'm trying to tell here. please PM me if you want to understand better.BTW, Happy New Year!!! Smile
NothiNG Is IMPOSSIBLE
hkmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Colombia
106 Posts

Profile of hkmagic
"May the Magic be with you"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Executive production (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL