The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mel Brooks fans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mackmania
View Profile
Regular user
Orange County
137 Posts

Profile of mackmania
I love Young Frankenstein. It's one of my favorite comedies. High Anxiety was brilliant too. The scene in Spaceballs that spoofs Alien made me laugh harder then I had in a long time.

Cheers,
mackmania
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." ---Joseph "the Amazing" Dunninger
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2840 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2006-06-20 01:01, Moyle with Parkinsons wrote:
Not quiet yet mandrake! I can't beleive that no one has mentioned Dracula: Dead and loving it! Yet. Two favourite lines:

Nurse: "They said said it was an emergency!"
Mel (Playing his doctor character): "AN EMERGGENCI!"
Nurse: "Yes sir and emerggenci"

And

Mel: We must reach her before dawn or SHE WILL BECOM ONE HERSEEEEEELLFFFF!
Two gentlemen: Excuse me?
Mel: OR SHE WILL BECOM ONE HERSEEEEELLFFFF!

And who could forget when Dracula hypnotises the house maid and the rich girl and tries to give them seperate orders which doesn't quite work out and hirlarity ensues.

Moyle

Sadly, I didn't like DD&LI. It seemed to be a thin execution stretched out to feature length. I did like the staking of Lucy though.

MEL: (After the third gush of blood) How much could this woman eat?
"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast!" - Oscar Wilde
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
I just watched High Anxiety, and it was great. Otherwise, I've only seen The Producers and Blazing Saddles (both of which I liked).

Did anyone see the new film release of The Producers? I actually thought it was very good (not better than the original)!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mel Brooks fans (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL