The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Conferences in churches or hotels? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Over the years I have attended conferences in both churches and hotels and I find that hotels (or motels) seem to be better than churches. Having your room attached to the same place the teaching takes place makes more sense. Not having to travel back and forth and being able to take a quick nap is a good perk. What are your feelings.
Rick
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
Hotels really seem to be beneficial if possible. College campuses are great as well, for the international one. I like the University campus probably the best out of all the conventions, like Cedar Rapids, etc..
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
If the convention and attendees can afford it, I am all for the Hotel/Motel way of doing things. As for the FCM Int'l this year I will be staying at the Super 8 Motel which is only 1.5 miles away and more comfortable than a dorm room and the rates are only $ 69.00 per night. I wish all conferences/conventions were in a hotel.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Conferences in churches or hotels? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL