The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » FCM membership (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ghostpianist
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of ghostpianist
Hello, I am a magician in Australia, have a couple of queries regarding FCM membership

I have visited the FCM website a couple of times, tried to e mail for more information and to join as member, but the application webpage is down, and never received any response for my e mails too. Is the website still functional?

Second, I would like to purchase past issues of the FCM magazines, is there a price list for them?

Cheers

David
Kerry Kistler
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, MO
234 Posts

Profile of Kerry Kistler
Hi David,
Since you are having trouble with the FCM web page, contact the editor of the Christian Conjurer, Mike Stenberg, directly. Let him know of the problems you encountered. He will be glad to send you an FCM member application and help you with purchasing back issues of the Conjurer. They used to cost $3 each for overseas orders but I think he only has past issues going back to the mid-90's. Here is Mike's direct email address:

vasinc@comcast.net

If you have any trouble with this, let me know so we can help you out.

Cheerio,
Kerry
Ray Ouellette
View Profile
Regular user
Ottawa, Canada
114 Posts

Profile of Ray Ouellette
The site is back up now.
"Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice"
ghostpianist
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of ghostpianist
Thanks Kerry and Ray, I have got in touch with Mike already.
DaddyDoodle
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Hemisphere
277 Posts

Profile of DaddyDoodle
The site is back up, but the application process is still down and I still get no replies to my repeated emails to the addresses listed on the website (including the online form). I have sent Mike an email with an information request. Thanks, Kerry!
Smile Tally-ho! And Tuscarora too! Smile
cardsharpist
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of cardsharpist
Quote:
On 2006-07-13 14:03, DaddyDoodle wrote:
The site is back up, but the application process is still down and I still get no replies to my repeated emails to the addresses listed on the website (including the online form). I have sent Mike an email with an information request. Thanks, Kerry!

What is the url?
ChrisG
View Profile
Elite user
Batavia, Ohio
448 Posts

Profile of ChrisG
Cardsharpist
Try here. http://www.fcm.org/
You could also try the big banner (FCM) at the top of the FCM area.
ChrisG
"Consensus is the negation of Leadership"

M. Thatcher
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » FCM membership (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL