The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Two spectators (The best reactions) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Check out this picture of two of my spectators. I love to see their reactions.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
The guy on the right must have really been amazed , what was the effect that you showed them , fish production ???
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I locked myself in a litter box that was inclosed in a block of ice for 5 days with no food or water (only catnip). Smile

OK, I couldn't think of a better answer at the moment. I'll come back with a better one later.. Smile

Or I'll bet some of you will provide.

Ron jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Could have been 5 mins with a pocket hanky .
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
"Wow! Multiplying sardines! What a great trick!"
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Here's something strange. I had someone take pictures of peoples reaction to my tricks. I planned to use the pictures for promotional use. Check this picture out. They're reacting to my trick VCR almost exactly like the kittens are.

Ron Jaxon

sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Talk about coincidence .
well you can still use them for promo stuff .

use the pic of humans as a before performance picture
use the pics of the cats as an after picture hehe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Two spectators (The best reactions) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL