We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Melting Point (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Midwest_Magicians
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Midwest_Magicians
I bought Cesaral's Melting Point about 2 months ago. I like the trick but have yet to put it into my act. The only problem I am having is the noise it makes when the gimmick connects with the coin. Some people have told me to slam my hand on the glass to cover the noise but I want it to look very spectical and not as if I hit it through. I want to do a rubbing motion so it looks like it actually went through the glass but agian with the noise. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Work on the hand (under the table) bieng flat along with C__n, I had the same issue initially but with practice it becomes easier and easier to keep that hand with piece pressed flat against the glass, it does prevent any real sound from my usage. Wish you luck.

Jeff
Midwest_Magicians
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Midwest_Magicians
Thanks Jeff I will have to try that.
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
There is a lot of useful information in mariano's "secret forum" for MP purchasers.. it includes variations of effects, sound reducing tips, etc.. etc.. so much great stuff in that forum... I love CMP.. to go to his forum, all you have to do is e-mail him with a copy of your invoice... http://www.houdini-madrid.com/mariano
Grampa Wizard
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Grampa Wizard
Bummer. I wrote a long post and when I signed in to submit it, my words were gobbled up by the MC gremlin.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 00:45, Grampa Wizard wrote:
Bummer. I wrote a long post and when I signed in to submit it, my words were gobbled up by the MC gremlin.

If using either Firefox or Google Chrome, install the extension named "Lazarus". It stores a copy of everything you enter on web forms so when something is lost - as happened to you - you simply open Lazarus and copy it, then paste it into wherever it was lost from. Lifesaver for me!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Melting Point (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL