The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Do you see what I see? » » Mime make up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Silver_Fang
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio
282 Posts

Profile of Silver_Fang
Does anyone have any reference as to the type of makeup mimes use? I'm sure they sweat and when I saw a mime I don't recall seing his make- up star to smudge or smear, and he was standing in an uncovered board walk in waikiki O'ahu.
fredmoore
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of fredmoore
I'd say consult any stage make-up book out there. Maybe also find a book on clown or Halloween make-up.

Or better still, ask a mime! You'd be surprised how much they like to talk!
www.moorefred.com

"Find A Job You Love And You
Add 5 Days To Your Week!"
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
A safe base product is always good.
They sell them at supply houses.
TommyTheTremendous
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of TommyTheTremendous
I use Mehron White Foundation, black liquid eyeliner (eyes, eyebrows, and mouth), and black mascara. I also use a natural sponge to apply the white makeup. Regular wedges do not put on as thick a mask as the natural sponge does. You can get the white makeup and natural sponge at nightmarefactory.com and get the eyeliner and mascara at any store.
- Tommy Magic
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
You probably should powder it, as well.

Do not do what a friend of mine did when he ran out of clown white. He used white shoe polish. It took a couple of weeks for all of it to come out.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Hi friends. Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but since I saw pantimime? I'm looking to find any DVD and or books on the art of mask magic a la McBride, Shimada any tips please?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Do you see what I see? » » Mime make up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL