The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another Texan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1522 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Hello everyone. I'm currently in Amarillo Tx. after a long stint in the Army and finishing up a BA in mass communications. I'm here because I am frustrated with message boards where people are rude and immature and would like t have intelligent discussions about magic. I started doing closeup in South Korea 11 years ago and have become consumed with the bizarre magick in the last couple of years. I am currently putting together a Halloween show, a first for me as I've never done my own thing but only been a part of a larger show. My show will feature unclean spirits with some dry humor thrown in and also a midnight seance on weekends in October.
I sincerely appreciate the lack of flaming here and the bizarre discussions and am proud to be in the company of those with more knowledge and experience than myself.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3642 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Welcome to the Café.

Jim
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome JAlenS.
Stephen Ward
View Profile
New user
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
17 Posts

Profile of Stephen Ward
Welcome
There is one thing better than magic and roller coasters. That is doing magic on roller coasters!
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Welcome to the Café' and hope you will find all that you seek here. Unfortunatly a lot of boards go that way of being more closed and angry. I have been here on the Café' for quiet awhile and have had a great time here. The type of people you talked about are everywhere but hopefully here you will find more of the kind that will help and guide you. I tell all the same thing, "Fasten your seatbelt,Put your tray in an upright position and hang on. It is going to be a great ride". Again welcome and jump right in to the forums.

Happy Magic

Steven
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1522 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Thanks everyone. I'm seeing some familiar people on here and the forums are just what I've been looking for. I hope to contribute as much or more than I take from this awsome place.
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Welcome to the Magic Café JAlenS!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another Texan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL