The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings Everyone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marz
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Marz
Hello, I'm Marz. I have been into Magic and Illusion for 17 years. My first brush was performing Metamorphosis for a school variety show way back in the 80's. I've been browsing this forum for some time and must say I am very impressed with the quality of users and topics. I come from a Theatre background and my focus is Stage Magic. I am happy to be a member and look forward discussing this wonderful artform with you all.

Best Regards
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Hi Marz.

Nice to have you here. Your first brush with magic was metamorphosis? That's impressive. Mine was when my dad "pushed" a card through the tray table on a British Airways flight. NOT quite the same effect, but long lasting in my mind. Smile
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Welcome!
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Marz welcome to the Café'. We have a few great forums for stage magic. Check out the Grand Illusion forum and if you build any of your own stuff than check out the Workshop, both are great. Everybody here is great so jump in.

Happy Magic
Steven
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings Everyone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL