The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Need help getting a job at a restaurant!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
magicman226
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
234 Posts

Profile of magicman226
Thank you, Lee and PaleoMagi. I never knew I could get so much praise for helping out. I'm glad I obviously made a good post and could give something people could use. I don't think I've really contributed to the Café as much as one should, but at least I got a post up that got praised. Wow. I am overwhelmed for seeing all these compliments all for just two posts I made.

Thank you,
Michael
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Michael the Café' has 2 componants one just as important as the other.
TEACHING where if we know a good thing we teach it.

LEARNING where if we need to know something we do our best to learn it.

YOU are one of the best learners on the site as far as I can see. At such a young age being such a sponge, I am excited about where you can go from here.
Alexa seems to be the same way along with Ben Proudfoot. ALL show maturity way beyond their years.

Although remember EVERYONE has a purpose. Even if only to serve as a bad example.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
alexa
View Profile
Veteran user
NJ
393 Posts

Profile of alexa
Thank you very much, Danny.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Now lets all wait till Robert shows us how he can PROVE he make a profit for the place every night.

Alexa your welcome I meant it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Cory, go read the books, expect a lot of knock-backs. One of the best things that comes with age is that you can relate to your customers. You can adapt to their personality. You can recognise their body-language. You can READ them. When they make small talk, you can engage in good chat. It's all about life-skills that only comes with age. You'll have to constantly think on your feet and expect the unexpected (like this for example). You rely a lot on gut instinct, that comes with age and experience. I've just counted, I've been performing for 25 years, man do I feel old, but you know, very little phases me, and I still get a buzz out of performing and I'm still learning from experience. Don't be put off, just listen and learn from those of us that 'have got the t-shirt'.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Need help getting a job at a restaurant!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL