The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Allow me to introduce myself (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lance Richardson
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Lance Richardson
Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Lance Richardson. I have come to know The Magic Café by the way of Kevin Ridgeway and Jack Murray, both of these guys I call my friends. Speaking of my friends, they wanted me to tell you a little bit about my self, so here it is. Like many magicians, I caught the magic bug at an early age, this allowed me to grow up in the world of Magic and Illusion. I have preformed off and on over the years, but it was creating Illusions and doing the art direction for them that really caught my interest. Over the years I have been lucky enough to work on some interesting projects, most recently as Magic Consultant for Living Illusions.
My new project is with Dream Illusions, Jack Murray of DI.has exclusive manufacturing rights to one of my Illusions called The Web, and he is doing a great job with it.
I Hope to, add to and be inspired by this forum, so thanks for taking the time to read all the new arrvals.

Lance Richardson
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome Lance.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Lance,

Welcome to the Café! Just pull up a comfortable chair, grab yourself a refreshment and be prepared for lots of informative reading. Please don't hesitate to post as it's a friendly place.

Have fun!
Chrystal
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3642 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Lance, welcome to the Café. With a name like Lance, you've got to do well in this business.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Allow me to introduce myself (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL