The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Lots of sponge balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Noel M
View Profile
Loyal user
San Rafael. CA
208 Posts

Profile of Noel M
I think Goshman puts out a package of 25 red balls. Various dealers have them or can get them for you.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24230 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I know that he used to. Steve Dacri's baby bunnies in 3D are excellent for this as well.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Steven Bargatze does a wonderful routine that ends with bunches of balls in the spectator's hand. He uses a fishing net, and does a 5 min comedy routine that kills.

One of the few routines that I would love to steal if I could ever bring myself that low. Smile

Scott
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
gene plampin
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of gene plampin
I also wanted to mention Stephen Bargatze's routine also (I believe it is in his lecture notes). It is funny, however, he embarrasses the kids a little. However, it always gets a great reaction when all those balls jump out of the kid's hand into the fishing net.

Gene
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5718 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Quote:
On 2006-08-17 09:28, Compton wrote:
Steven Bargatze does a wonderful routine that ends with bunches of balls in the spectator's hand. He uses a fishing net, and does a 5 min comedy routine that kills.

One of the few routines that I would love to steal if I could ever bring myself that low. Smile

Scott

Stephen said, in his lecture, that he learned the routine from Dick Stoner. But, since I perform the Stoner routine, I can tell you that Stephen made some changes.
jdbach
View Profile
Regular user
United States
174 Posts

Profile of jdbach
I believe Kenton Knepper has a sponge ball routine that ends with many balls in the spectators hand on one of his tapes.
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
The set of Stephen's lecture notes that I have doesn't have the sponge ball routine in it. He did teach it at a lecture I attended at Winter Carnival of Magic in 2005.

Alan, is Dick Stoner's routine anywhere in print? I went to his website but couldn't determine where it is. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott Compton
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Lots of sponge balls (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL