The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » My New Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Well, I just premiered my new show SPINUVO at a festival this past Saturday. Although it was recieved well, it was only seen by like 10 people! I performed for those 10 just as if they were 100.

The reason for the low numbers was two fold. One it was a really really hot and humid day (a couple of people fainted from the heat at the festival). The festival had lower numbers than usual. Usually it is curb to curb people walking down the street. Not that day. Just too hot.

The other problem was that the stage I was on ending up being at the southern end and there were no booths or anything else for at least 75 feet to attract people down there. Every performer (it was a music festival) had the same problem who performed on that stage.

Oh well, I am looking forward to tweaking the show and putting it on throughout the rest of the year where it is booked.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Bill,

I thought the show was very god when I was videographing it.. Would have been a lot better if you had more then ten people!

But those ten people really enjoyed it! Expecially when the drunk couple and there drunk daughter were passing by and came on stage to help with mind reading deluxe! That was to die for!

do you have a copie of the vid I can have if you have enough time?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » My New Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL