The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2006 entrée: Sylvester the Jester » » Please stick around » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
A lot of times the "special guest of honor" comes in here, makes their posts (which are appreciated), however after their gig is up here often we never hear from them.

I have enjoyed your input here at the Café, and I really hope that you will stick around and make posts as your time permits, after your featured spolight is switched off tomorrow.

If not, that is understandable - as I am sure all of you famous guys probably have your own super cool top secret "famous magicians only" forum Smile
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
johnra
View Profile
Elite user
oklahoma
450 Posts

Profile of johnra
I as well would absolutely LOVE to have you stick around for ahile.
John
John Shackelford LIVE!!!
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Yeah stick around or some of us will just have to resort to some other method of trackin' ya down.

While it's perfectly understandable that the VIP status of a member should be upheld by not getting personally involved or part of touchy topics and the like, it's always great to see them drop in now and then.
Sylvester the Jester
View Profile
V.I.P.
132 Posts

Profile of Sylvester the Jester
Thanks for all the interesting questions and big thank you to everyone for your partisipation and for your tolerance of my poor grammar left-handed word play and original spellings.
It has been fun and in many ways cathartic. In answereing your questins I have made a few discoveries about myself which may be helpful in the future.

This is not a signing off because someone may still have a few questions. But I do promise to look in from time to time and who knows maybe, get into a big arguement with someone and ultimately be permanently banned!

Lots of Love Daniel Sylvester
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Yo... banned? Hahahah... Maybe BAND... as I always say... STAY TOONED!
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
I can't believe how fast this week has gone by.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Not to impugn previous guests...This has been one of the most enjoyable Guest of Honor spots. Thank you for visiting and sharing so much! As for arguments... I've seen your penchant for explosives and will generally bow to your wisdom... at least when you're looking!

:o) May the success you seek be waiting for you just around the next corner!

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2006-06-21 20:52, Sylvester the Jester wrote:
It has been fun and in many ways cathartic. In answereing your questins I have made a few discoveries about myself which may be helpful in the future.

Lots of Love Daniel Sylvester

I don't think I've ever heard a Guest of Honor say that.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Dan really has been a true guest of honor.
Drs_Res
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Drs_Res
I'll second or third that! Smile Smile
( / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature.
(> <) Help him rule the world.
/_||_ Prosper at his side.

Scott
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Same here Dan...Keep in touch man!

Let me know if and when you hear from Silver Dollar City...If they don't call ya back, I'll go down personally to sing your praises.

Thanks for sharing of yourself.

:applause:

Prof. Piper
(Terry)
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
Sylvester the Jester
View Profile
V.I.P.
132 Posts

Thank you one and all for your hospitality.

Until we meet again,

Dan Sylvester
bentley
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of bentley
Yes stay here. We really want you to.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2006-06-22 00:24, Professor Piper wrote:
Same here Dan...Keep in touch man!

Let me know if and when you hear from Silver Dollar City...If they don't call ya back, I'll go down personally to sing your praises.

That or (suspiciously looks both ways) produce a baseball bat and uh...well ya know...make 'em an offer they can refuse. Simple business.

But none of these extremes will be necessary when the right minded person sees Sylvester in action Smile
Sylvester the Jester
View Profile
V.I.P.
132 Posts

Well Ive only gotten to leave messages there. No person answers. I must sound really lame.

Randy.. I think you've watched the untouchables too many time.. "enthousiasms..enthousiasms." Rembember Deniro with the Bat?

Im going to bed early t'night.

Nite all
DS.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2006 entrée: Sylvester the Jester » » Please stick around » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL