The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Small Objects magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fatih
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of fatih
Hi,
Is there any video tapes teaches the tricks that can be done with small objects that found anywhere eg. Coins,news papers, cups etc
Please name these tapes and where to find them.

Fatih.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Dan HArlan and Gregory Wilson have video tapes dealing with impromptu magic ... try any online dealer ....
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
Ok I know its not a video, BUT get Martin Garders "Encyclopedia of Impromptu Magic". Like I said it's not a video but it is one of the largest compilations of magic with all kinds of small objects.

Mat
johnr733
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
66 Posts

Profile of johnr733
I have Dan's tapes and can honestly say I think the matchbook effect's are killers, only problem, can't find 'em anywhere anymore. This smoking ban is killing some really good magic!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I have to go with Dan Harlan also. He has 3 volume set.
qenny
View Profile
New user
Scotland - New Zealand - London
57 Posts

Profile of qenny
I have those Dan Harlan videos, and really like them. Some of the best effects though - and this is true for loads of things that I've seen under the "impromptu" banner - take a bit of preparation.
Qenny
Sleightly Twisted
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Small Objects magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL