The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Sad News ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
The magic world lost one of the most amazing builders of the past century, Walter Sheppard. For those not familiar with his work .. just ask around. Many of his props involved livestock, all with his trademark finish. He also built a number of illusions for top professionals across the country. He turned 80 back in December .. and I would visit at least once a year. Every time I was always excited to see him .. and sad that it would be my last when I left.

He taught me many things about magic and life in general .. I can't even tell you how special he was .. and still is to me ...

Steve Chezaday
Dave Dorsett
View Profile
Veteran user
Macomb, Illinois
345 Posts

Profile of Dave Dorsett
Steve is right- Sheppard's work was phenomenal! I had the opportunity to refurbish a couple of his pieces over the years and they were extremely well-made. I didn't know the man personally but since our creations are what remain behind, his legacy is secure.
Dave Dorsett
Douglas~Wayne Illusioneering
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Sad News ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL