The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle Magic Card Tricks -- which decks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

djrdjr
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, TX
226 Posts

Profile of djrdjr
There's a product called "Bicycle Magic Card Tricks" at a local book store. It contains two decks and an instructional booklet. Or at least it's supposed to -- somebody has swiped the instruction booklet.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me which two decks are in this product. I'm figuring one is probably a stripper and the other, I dunno, maybe a Svengali or just even a regular deck.

I can probably get this cheap because the booklet is missing, but I'd rather know what the two decks are first.

I've been able to find this product all over online, but haven't been able to find a description of which decks are included.

--d.
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
One deck is a stripper, and the other deck is a normal Bike.

A note however, these Bicycle "Magic" packages are BRIDGE size cards, not poker.
djrdjr
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, TX
226 Posts

Profile of djrdjr
Ah! Okay, thanks SK. That is very useful information.

--Dale.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle Magic Card Tricks -- which decks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL