The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Saw by Sean Fields (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
shots
View Profile
Loyal user
Kissimmee, FL
256 Posts

Profile of shots
I performed it in the middle of a swimming pool over the weekend. I had some string wrapped around my forefinger and was prepared before I got into the pool. After swimming around a while, I swam up to a group of adults who were chatting. "Scuse me, I've got something stuck in my throat!" So I proceed to do SAW, pulling it into my throat, then back out until it "popped" out of my throat. They FREAKED OUT, ladies were covering their mouths in awe. OMG! they were saying.

I have gotten some incredible reactions from this effect. And btw, there aren't too many illusions you can do while you're in the middle of a swimming pool.
Magic in the Shadows
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
That's right!!

Do you think women like this??
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Anyone who enjoys magic should be into it. Smile

Personally I have made it more painful to add to my overall presentation. As it stands, this is a shocking MIRACLE. Even if you have problem with "Geek," magic; It is easy to change up with some elegant presentation.

Get it.......
shots
View Profile
Loyal user
Kissimmee, FL
256 Posts

Profile of shots
Killermagic80, that depends on the individual woman...my wife loves it, she was there in the crowd. My friends know what to expect from me...somewhat anyway, so they don't freak out as much when weird things happen. The rest of the crowd, well, I suppose they just wonder what is happening with this whack job who seems to be sawing into his neck with a string in the middle of the pool--but they're the best ones to use to gauge the reaction!

I have women friends who won't look at a frog, and others who love to watch autopsies. This type of magic isn't for squeamish people--but it will definitely get a reaction one way or another!
Magic in the Shadows
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
Yes I agree with both of you shots and unilogo.

Definitely its a shocking miracle unilogo and I believe a good and real magician shouldn't have a problem with Geek magic.

Everything its magic and a different experience.
Ghoulchaser
View Profile
New user
CT
26 Posts

Profile of Ghoulchaser
Check out this demo, Not the highest quality but I think it gets the point across!

http://www.ghoulchasermagic.com/products......Lndtdg==
Mike F.

Owner

Ghoulchaser Magic

www.ghoulchasermagic.com

"Living is not the number of breaths you take, rather the number of times your breath is taken away...."
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Hey Ghoulchaser, great SAW video! This is going to freak out people!!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Ghoulchaser
View Profile
New user
CT
26 Posts

Profile of Ghoulchaser
Evolve629,
Thank You! I would love to be able to perform this impromtu, but with a large adams apple & a tight skinned neck, it doesn't always look the way it should.

Thanks again!
Mike F.

Owner

Ghoulchaser Magic

www.ghoulchasermagic.com

"Living is not the number of breaths you take, rather the number of times your breath is taken away...."
SeoMagi
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of SeoMagi
Is this something that, while walking around, I could just do on the spot (if I had the gimmick with me), and if so, is it comfortable/practical?
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
You can easily walk a round with it. It wasn't particulary comfortable for me, and hence I won't be performing it. In the instructions he warns if a certain thing happens not to continue performing it. Well that happened to me. I can't quite give what exactly that point is without possibly giving away the secret.
bond_jmesbond007
View Profile
New user
India
70 Posts

Profile of bond_jmesbond007
Sorry to hear that mrbilldentertainer... nevermind, we are sure you have a lot more in your bag to excite and amaze people...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Saw by Sean Fields (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL