The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Videos on club stunts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Hey everyone I'm looking for videos on club stunts such as chops,behind the back moves,ect.Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Scroll down to my post 'this is where you should be with practice' or something like that. Click the linky there.
Steve V
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
Go to http://www.jugglingdb.com and search their video database. They have a much wider range of videos (on juggling related matters) than youtube.

Nigel
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
fingerflinger
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA
57 Posts

Profile of fingerflinger
My favorite club juggling videos are the ones produced by the Peapot jugglers from Finland... Maksim Komaro, and Ville Walo.

Radical Club News

1. Special Report

2. This Just In

http://www.seriousjuggling.com/juggling-videos-dvds.htm

These videos contain lots of really cool club juggling tricks, many of which I had never seen before...

Once one has some basic club technique these videos are a great source of new and different club tricks, and are entertaining to watch too...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Videos on club stunts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL